- Mission and Vision
- What We Do
- Educational Resources
- Medical Staff
- Kathy Yip, MD, FRCPC
- Peter Liu, MD
- Pierre Cliché, MD, FRCPC, ABNM
- Sacha Bhatia MD / MBA, FRCPC
- Jonathan Bishinsky MD, CM FRCPC
- Young Choi, MD, FRCPC
- Dushyant Desai MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Arvinder Grover MD, FRCPC, FACC
- James Johnston MD, FACC, FSCAI
- Amandeep Mundi, MD, ABIM
- Robert Myers MD, FRCPC, FACC
- Jenny Wu MD, FACC
- Joe Heng Lai MSc, MD, FRCPC
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH
At KMH, we are committed to setting new standards in the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective health care services. Our goal is to reduce the incidence of death and disability through ongoing research, reducing wait times and facilitating fast access to physicians, diagnostic and treatment services.
- Provide concise, definitive and clear information that will contribute to overall management of the patient.
- Anticipate and prepare for the changing needs of physicians and their patients by continuously updating the range of services offered.
- Upgrade the sensitivity and specificity of diagnostic tests by using the most advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Respond quickly and responsibly to meet the needs of our physicians and their patients.
- Treat people with compassion, respect and dignity while addressing their anxiety, concerns and special needs.
- Reduce delays and provide reports to our referring physicians in the most timely manner.
- Provide continuing medical education and development of physicians, staff and patients.
- Go beyond simply what is required and strive to exceed expectations.