1. Greets the patient, explains the forthcoming test, positions the patient and generally prepares him/her for the examination.
2. Observes the patient during the diagnostic procedure, making note of any symptoms or changes in vital signs and summons medical aid when necessary.
3. Operates equipment ensuring patient safety and producing the best possible images for proper diagnosis.
4. Receives instruction from medical members of the facility in all aspects of his/her work and its theoretical and clinical basis.
5. Is expected to further his/her knowledge and competence by reading, attending courses and conferences and obtaining CME credits.
6. Instructs or aids the patient onto the examination table safely and explains, as necessary, positioning, operating characteristics of the equipment, time to complete the examination, etc.
Candidates must be A.R.D.M.S. or C.A.R.D.U.P certified or eligible
We offer an excellent remuneration package including:
-Company paid benefits
-RRSP/401K program with company contribution
-Personal Time Off
-Flexible work hours/schedule rotation
40 hours per week with variable start time.
When scheduled on a Saturday or Sunday will be given a day off in lieu
Ability to work evenings
May be required to work overtime that meet requirements of the facility