Troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and service repair needs on specific GE equipment, as outlined below. The position will require travelling to any of our locations in Southern Ontario, as needed.
Discovery ST -PET/CT
· Completing Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections.
· Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
· Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
· Maintaining daily communications with management to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
· Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
· Meeting all applicable regulatory requirements.
· Conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
Expectations & Qualifications:
Must have experience and be trained on GE equipment.
Medical Equipment Certifications are an asset
· Experience diagnosing and repairing medical diagnostic equipment (SEE LIST ABOVE)
· Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers.
· Experience troubleshooting and responding to immediate concerns.
· Experience troubleshooting or fixing network connectivity issues in business to business environment
· Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
· Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifies business opportunities for the organization.
40 hours per week with variable start time. May be required to work overtime evenings, according to the time schedules that meet the requirements of the facility.
KMH offers an excellent remuneration package including:
-Company paid benefits
-RRSP program with company contribution
-Various corporate discounts
-Personal Time Off
-Flexible work hours
Highly motivated individuals with strong leadership and organization skills are invited to join our progressive diagnostic imaging team on a full-time basis.
Please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (905) 855-1863.
Our recruiting team will be reviewing your skills and qualifications against our current needs. Please note that only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.